Terms and Conditions
- Payment required in full prior to dispatch.
- Ex stock orders require a 50% deposit at time of confirmation of order with the balance to be paid within 30 days after deposit, or prior to dispatch, whichever is sooner.
- Indent Orders require a 50% non refundable deposit on confirmation of order. Balance is to be paid within 7 days from the arrival of the goods into our New Zealand warehouse and prior to delivery.
- UNICO will make all reasonable efforts to ensure indented items arrive into our warehouse within 16 weeks from deposit. UNICO will be under no liability whatsoever should delivery be made on this date due to shipping delays, break downs or any reason beyond our control. It is understood that any delays in stock arriving for any reason will not alter, change or effect in any way the original agreement to purchase or payment terms.
- UNICO can arrange local delivery on behalf of the customer at the customers expense. However, UNICO is not a common carrier and does not undertake the obligation or liabilities of the common carrier.
- Allow 14 days delivery to pick, pack and road freight product to site Ex Auckland.
- Where a site access does not allow tail lift delivery a Hi Ab will be required at additional cost to customer
- Goods must be checked and any claims must be notified within 24 hours of delivery for damage in transit and for conformity with order.
- Any representations by UNICO staff as to the quantity of goods required are estimates only. It is the buyer's responsibility to verify and confirm quantities and to purchase additional quantities if for any reason the estimates are incorrect. In the event of an over-estimategoods may only be returned in line with UNICO returns policy.
Shading/Batch Variation/Size Variation
- There may be variations in shade and size between the sample and the delivered product, and between batches of the same product. This is due to the quarrying/manufacturing process and is out of UNICO’s control. Variation in shade and size is not a defect.
- Normal sizes are indicated, actual sizes can and will vary as tiles are sorted and calibrated as part of the manufacturing process. If mixing tile sizes, compatibility should be confirmed.
- The customer is responsible for checking the products before installation. Once a product is installed you are deemed to have accepted it. Any warranty claims made after installation may be for product only. Removal and re installation will be at customer's expense.
- Ex stock purchases can only be returned within 30 days from delivery with original packaging intact. A 30% administration/restocking fee plus cost of freight to return the product applies.